Multivitamin+ Codliver Oil
RevamTM kidssyrup is a balanced combination of eight essential vitamins and cod liver oil which adequately replenish the deficiency of vitamin and supports proper growth and healthy development of children.
RevamTM kids syrup contains cod liver oil which is the nature's most abundant sources of vitamin A and D. It is also particularly rich source of rare eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which make up the important omega-3 essential fatty acids. They help
maintain a healthy blood circulation by lowering serum triglyceride levels and reducing the tendency for blood to clot. Besides keeping the body fit and healthy, it also builds resistance for infections, such as cough, cold, chest and bronchial troubles
RevamTM Kids syrup is indicated for the treatment and prevention of vitamin deficiencies with restricted diets, improper food intake and decreased absorption. It is also indicated in children with increased
requirement of vitamins due to acute and chronic disease, vitamin lacking symptoms for growing child, lack of appetite, including patients under rehabilitating period.
Dosage and Administration:
Infants (1-12 months): 1/2 tea spoon full (2.5 ml) daily
Child (1-4 years): 1 tea spoon full (5 ml) daily
Child (Above 4 years): 11/2 tea spoon full (7.5 ml) daily
Adult: 2 tea spoon full (10 ml) daily
Vit B1 + Vit B6 + Vit B12
N-bion Tablet: Each tablet contains Thiamine Mononitrate USP 100 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride BP 200 mg & Cyanocobalamin BP 200 meg.
N-bion is indicated for the treatment of B1 , B6 and B12 deficiency syndrome. It is also indicated in the treatment of Polyneuropathy of any origin such as
- Diabetic, Alcoholic or Toxic neuropathies, Neuritis, Neuralgia, Cervical Syndrome, Lumbago, Sciatica, Myalgia, Intercostal neuralgia, Herpes Zoster, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Supportive treatment in facial paresis.
Dose & Administration:
Ideally, 1 to 3 tablets may be administered per day or as directed by the physician.
Ferric Iron (As Ferric Citrate)
Phoscon™ Tablet: Each film coated tablet contains Ferric Citrate INN equivalent to Ferric Iron 210 mg.
• The control of serum phosphorus levels in adult patients with chronic kidney disease on dialysis
• The treatment of iron deficiency anemia in adult patients with chronic kidney disease not on dialysis
Dose & Administration:
Hyperphosphatemia in Chronic Kidney Disease on Dialysis:
• Starting dose is 2 tablets orally 3 times per day with meals
• Adjust dose by 1 to 2 tablets as needed to maintain serum phosphorus at target levels, up to a maximum of 12 tablets daily. Dose can be titrated at 1-week or longer intervals.
Iron DeficiencyAnemia in Chronic Kidney Disease not on Dialysis:
• Starting dose is 1 tablet orally 3 times per day with meals
• Adjust dose as needed to achieve and maintain hemoglobin goal, up to a maximum of 12 tablets daily or as directed by the physician.