to Vonoprazan 10 mg.
to Vonoprazan 20 mg.
Dosage & Administration
• Gastric ulcer & duodenal ulcer: The usual adult dosage is 20 mg once daily, 8 week
treatment for gastric ulcer and a 6-week treatment for duodenal ulcer.
• Reflux esophagitis: The usual adult dose is 20 mg once daily for a total of 4 weeks of
treatment. If that dosing proves insufficient, the administration should be extended, but
for no longer than 8 weeks of treatment.
• For the maintenance therapy of reflux esophagitis showing recurrence. The dose is 10
mg once daily. When the efficacy is inadequate, the dosage may be increased up to 20
mg once daily.
• Prevention of recurrence of gastric or duodenal ulcer during low-dose aspirin
administration: The usual adult dose is 10 mg once daily.
• Prevention of recurrence of gastric or duodenal ulcer during non-steroidal
anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) administration: The usual adult dose is 10 mg once
• Adjunct to Helicobacter pylori eradication: For adults, the following three-drug regimen
should be administered orally at the same time twice daily for seven days: 20 mg dose
of Vonoprazan, 750 mg dose of amoxicillin hydrate and 200 mg dose of clarithromycin.
• If Helicobacter pylori eradication with a three-drug regimen comprising a proton pump
inhibitor, amoxicillin hydrate and clarithromycin has been unsuccessful, as an alternative
treatment, adults should be administered the following three drugs twice daily for seven
days: 20 mg of Vonoprazan, 750 mg of amoxicillin hydrate and 250 mg of Metronidazole
or as directed by the physicians.